Honduras competed at the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo. Originally scheduled to take place from 24 July to 9 August 2020, the Games were postponed to 23 July to 8 August 2021, because of the COVID-19 pandemic. It was the nation’s twelfth appearance at the Summer Olympics.
The following is the list of number of competitors participating in the Games. Note that reserves in football are not counted:
Honduras received a universality slot from the World Athletics to send a male athlete to the Olympics.
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete’s heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
- Track & road events
- A.E.T – After extra time.
- P – Match decided by penalty-shootout.