Cameron Nordli-Kelemeti (born 20 September 1999) is a Fijian rugby union player for Newcastle Falcons in Premiership Rugby, the top division of English rugby union. His primary position is scrum half.
Nordli-Kelemeti was born in Fiji, he was raised by his grandmother after his mother passed away when he was six years-old. Initially educated at LDS Primary school in Suva, at 11 he moved to Terrington Hall Prep School in North Yorkshire, England, on a scholarship. He then attended Durham School and after playing for Newcastle Falcons‘ under 18s he signed a full time contract with Newcastle in February 2018.
In November 2018 he made his first team debut for Newcastle as a substitute in a Premiership Rugby Cup win away to Harlequins. In February 2021, he joined Jersey Reds on loan in the RFU Championship, playing three times. His league debut for Newcastle came in 2021, as a replacement again against Harlequins.
- “Cameron Nordli-Kelemeti ESPN profile”. ESPN Scrum. Retrieved 1 December 2021.
- “Cameron Nordli-Kelemeti itsrugby profile”. itsrugby.co.uk. Retrieved 1 December 2021.
- Neale Harvey (13 September 2019). “Young Guns: Newcastle Falcons scrum-half Cameron Nordli-Kelemeti”. The Rugby Paper. Retrieved 1 December 2021.
- Scott Wilson (6 February 2018). “RUGBY: Durham-based Cameron Nordli-Kelemeti signs for Newcastle Falcons”. The Northern Echo. Retrieved 1 December 2021.
- “REDS CONFIRM THREE MORE ADDITIONS TO PLAYING RANKS”. 11 February 2021. Retrieved 1 December 2021.