Northwestern Cambodia is a region of Cambodia and includes the provinces of Banteay Meanchey, Oddar Meanchey, Preah Vihear, Siem Reap and the part of Stoeng Treng to the west of the Mekong.
- 1 Anlong Veng – grim reminders of the Khmer Rouge in the impressive Dangrek Mountains
- 1 Koh Ker
- 1 Poipet – a squalid town known for its infamous border crossing
- 1 Samraong – hinterland transport hub with connection to Thailand
- 1 Siem Reap – the largest city of the region and gateway to Angkor
- 1 Sisophon – a transport hub in the middle of nowhere, with its own quirky attractions