Although Klaukkala is not the administrative center of the Nurmijärvi municipality, it has the largest population, as almost half of the municipality’s residents live in Klaukkala. Klaukkala is so close to borders of Vantaa and Espoo that it has techically merged into the Helsinki urban area.
- 1 Klaukkala church (Klaukkalan kirkko), Ylitilantie 6. Completed in 2004, this church is modern-styled and copper-plated.
- 1 Saint Nectarios of Aegina church (Pyhän Nektarios Eginalaisen kirkko), Kuonomäentie 80. Completed in 1995, a wooden orthodox church.
- 1 Vaskomäki. The big rock in the middle of village, popular with local climbers.
- 1 Ali-Olli Alpaca Farm (Ali-Ollin Alpakkatila), Kuonomäentie 117. Farm where alpacas are grown according to the name of the farm. Pony riding is also possible on the farm.
- 1 Aitohelmi (Kiinteistö Oy Aitohelmi), Klaukkalantie 72.