Wang Shuangfei (born September 1963) is a Chinese engineer who is a professor at Guangxi University, and an academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering. He is a representative of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China.
Wang was born in You County, Hunan, in September 1963. He earned his doctor’s degree from South China University of Technology in 1995. He was a postdoctoral fellow at Georgia Tech from 2001 to 2003. He was a visiting scholar at the University of Melbourne in 1999 and the University of British Columbia between 2007 and 2008.
Wang taught at Guangxi University since June 1995.
- 2014 National Labor Medal
- 2021 Science and Technology Innovation Award of the Ho Leung Ho Lee Foundation
- 18 November 2021 Member of the Chinese Academy of Engineering (CAE)
- Zhou You (周游); Lin Yin (林茵) (18 November 2021). 广西大学教授王双飞当选中国工程院院士. thepaper (in Chinese). Retrieved 19 November 2021.
- Wang Lu (王露) (18 November 2021). 攸县两人当选中国工程院院士！. qq.com (in Chinese). Retrieved 19 November 2021.
- 中国工程院2021年院士增选结果. Chinese Academy of Engineering (in Chinese). 18 November 2021. Retrieved 19 November 2021.