Medfield is a town in Massachusetts.
Medfield is on Routes 27 and 109.
- Zullo Gallery, 456 Main St, ☎+1 508 359-3711. An art gallery run by a Medfield resident. Displays several pieces of fine art that can be purchased.
- [dead link]Dwight Derby House, 7 Frairy Street, ☎+1 508 359-6865. One of the oldest houses in the United States.
- Peak House, 347 Main St, ☎+1 508 359-4773. Open every Sunday 2pm-5pm, June-September. Appointments can also be made by contacting Medfield Historical Society. Rebuilt in 1680 after being burnt down by Native American raids the Peak house is one of the oldest houses in the region.
- Medfield State Hospital, 41 Hospital Rd.. Open everyday 6am-6pm. No longer in use for medical practices the hospital has been used for the filming of the movies, “Shutter Island” and “The Box”. Located on the outskirts of town the hospital grounds are also home to many scenic views.
- Gazebo Players of Medfield, 468 Main st., ☎+1 508 359-8296. Open June-August. The Gazebo hosts musical performances by local bands every Thursday night, and drama productions periodically throughout the summer. Past performances include MacBeth, Twelfth Night, Romeo and Juliet, and Love Letters.